Sunday, December 17, 2006

blogspot virgin!

i think the title says it all. i finally manage to post something because i fixed my computer. ^-^ tell me i'm brilliant! muahahhaha. now i just have to change the ugly skin of this journal then im all set to move from livejournal to here but i'm going to miss livejournal too much... hmmmm. i think i'm just going to maintain both journals.

niwach, since im new here, i should introduce myself.

hey, Nurfa'izeen Kamat here, izeen kay for short. Most people know me as izeen or oshyn so any other names would probably be greeted with a HUH? face. im not your regular girl next door. i bite and steal your boyfriends (or so a lot of people seem to believe). simply said, the world needs to get a whole lot more exciting to accommodate me. and fast.

very pleased to meet you. lafoo bitches.

No comments: